Research positions that pique your interest. Review job descriptions to identify positions with duties that interest you.
- Do you have the type of skills they seek in the job description?
- If not, utilize Coursera or LinkedIn Learning to develop some quickly for free.
Research Job Market: Find information about companies that are currently hiring.
- Labor Market Insights – Includes employment trends, top employers with current job postings and more.
- Companies hiring right now
- Texas Workforce Commission
- In-demand careers
- Jobs and industries in demand and job search trends for 2021
Research Industry Needs: View one of our spring 2021 Get Hired career panels to hear industry professionals share tips to successfully enter the workforce.
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Graduates
- Business, Hospitality, and Merchandising Graduates
- Fine Arts, Performing Arts, and Media Graduates
- Education, Health and Public Service, Humanities, and Social Science Graduates
Practical advice from UNT alumni – Successful UNT alumni provide insights based on their own career journeys and offer advice on how to launch a successful post-graduation job search.
Virtual Office Hours with Employers – Provides the opportunity to speak with a professional recruiter in a non-interview situation. Students can get resume advice, interview tips and more, directly from an employer and gain valuable insight from the employer's perspective.